Stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast and bring home a curated sample of authentic local Asheville Flavor! The “”buy local” culture is strong here, supporting a large community of local farms and fresh, delicious locally produced foods and beverages. Bring a taste of Asheville home with you! We are working with Asheville Direct Gallery of Local Brands, located in downtown Asheville, to bring you two amazing collections.
Asheville Made Dreamy Desserts for Two:
- 2 Dolci di Maria gluten/Dairy Free brownies
- 1 tube of Postre organic World’s Best Caramel Sauce
- 2 chocolate chip Dolci di Maria biscotti
- A sample of Sivermoon chocolates
- 2 Waynesville Soda Jerks Soda, 1 Lavender Lemon and 1 Blueberry Basil
Add to any 2 night stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast for $40.
Locally Crafted Chips, Dips and Jams:
- 1 Box of Roots and Branches Crackers, Herb Garden
- 1 container of 3 Graces Goat Cheese
- 1 container of Roots Humus, Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 jar of Imladris Farm’s Apple or Pumpkin Butter
- 1 jar of Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon’s Roasted Tomato Jam
- 1 jar of Copper Pot Peach Shine or Blueberry Bourbon Jam
- 2, 6 oz bags of Gourmet chips, one Pisgah Wild Herb and one Hops & Cheddar
Add to any 2 night stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast for $60.
Must be ordered at least 48 hours prior to your stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast.