Join us each morning for a delicious and filling, gourmet two-course breakfast. All of our guests eat together, making for lively breakfast table conversation and warm camaraderie. Freshly brewed coffee and a wide selection of teas are available on our dining room buffet at 7:30AM. Then, at 9:00 AM, start your day with a beautifully presented fruit course and a different juice daily. We love to mix our own blends! The main event could be anything from decadent orange stuffed French toast to a light and creamy asparagus tart or chived eggs in puff pastry.
The freshest ingredients and herbs from our garden are used whenever possible. You may even find rose petals from our organically grown bushes sprinkled in your fruit course! We like to alternate between a savory main dish one day and a sweet main course the next so be sure to stay for two nights to get a sampling of each! Each morning we choose from a portfolio of almost 20 menu plans based on the number of guests we have and their dietary needs and preferences. Or we may choose a breakfast based on what looks good at the Farmer’s Market! Be sure to let us know when making your reservation if there is anything you can’t eat for breakfast. Our menus are planned a week in advance.
Two Sample Menus:
- Mango orange juice
- Fruit Course: Fresh seasonal fruit parfait. layered with muesli and whipped cream in champagne flutes
- Main Course: Peaches in a puff pancake with orange sauce
- Freshly baked orange nut mini muffins
- Crisp bacon or apple chicken sausage.
- Apple Pear Juice
- Fruit Course: A ginger snap pear topped with whipped cream
- Main Course: An Italian egg cup served in individual ramequins lined with Proscuito de Parma
- Roasted rosemary red and sweet potatoes
- Tea biscuits served with apple butter from a local farm