Luxury Lodging Accommodations in Asheville NC
- Check-In Time: 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: by 11:00 AM
- All rooms have a two-night minimum on weekend and holiday stays
- All stays on weekends (Friday through Sunday), and holidays are standard rate and require a two- or three-night minimum
- Mid-week rates are available from Monday through Thursday, except for October
- Room rates are subject to state and local taxes
- Advertised room rates are subject to change
- All reservations guaranteed by a deposit of 50% of the total reservation charges by check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. The remaining balance is due upon check-out. A $25.00 cancellation fee plus tax, will be charged for a full or partial cancellation. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy and a $25.00 fee will be charged.
- If a cancellation is made 14 days or less before the reservation date the deposit will not be refunded. However, a credit for a future visit can be applied for the amount of the deposit, minus the cancellation fee, at the owner’s discretion. The credit can be applied to any reservation within 90 days of the cancelation. Cancellation credits cannot be redeemed during the month of October. Failure to notify us of a cancellation or partial cancellation prior to check in time will result in you being held responsible for the entire reservation.
- When making advanced guaranteed reservations, regardless of your payment method, please remember you are making a commitment to us and we are making one to you.
- For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking and/or vaping is strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises. A violation of this policy will lead to additional charges and is grounds for cancellation of your reservation without refund.
- We are happy to accommodate special diets whenever possible. Due to high volume, during the month of October, however, and on holidays we cannot provide special meals without eggs or dairy or accommodate particularly complicated dietary requests. If in doubt about whether we can make arrangements for your dietary preferences please call the innkeepers.
- In order to comply with Health and Human Services Department regulations we are unable to accommodate children under 16.
- Please, no pets.
- Please be sure to check your room for personal belongings before checking out. We are not responsible for lost property. If you would like to have items shipped back to you they will be taken to the UPS store and the charges for postage, packaging and a $10 fee will be charged to your credit card.
Rent the whole house for Wedding or Special Event:
A Bed of Roses is a Victorian bed & breakfast with 5 unique, antique filled guest rooms, perfect for an immediate family group visiting Asheville for your wedding or special event. Whether it’s the family of the bride or groom, relatives from out of town, the bridesmaids, groomsmen or a group of friends coming to the wedding, the elegant yet intimate setting of our Queen Anne Victorian home will make the experience all the more memorable for your guests. A full gourmet breakfast is included and is served in our dining room, which seats 10. Free WiFi is available throughout the house.
Rental of the entire inn is 839 dollars (929 dollars during the month of October) per day plus tax. Total state and county taxes in our locale are 13%. If you would like to use our facility for an event such as a Bride’s Brunch, a luncheon or for a small ceremony an event fee of 250 dollars will be charged. Catering, entertainment, flowers, equipment rentals such as folding chairs and tables, or a minister would be your responsibility. A 50% deposit is required with the balance due two weeks prior to the first arrival. Rental of the inn does not included kitchen access, however arrangements for caterers to have access during certain hours can be made at our discretion. Wedding guests must abide by our inn policies, which include no smoking or vaping on the property.
Be sure to make your arrangements early to ensure availability of the entire inn, particularly for the busy Spring and Fall seasons.