Luxury Lodging Accommodations in Asheville NC
- Check-In Time: 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: by 11:00 AM
- All rooms have a two-night minimum on weekend and holiday stays
- All stays on weekends (Friday through Sunday), and holidays are standard rate and require a two- or three-night minimum
- Mid-week rates are available from Monday through Thursday, except for October
- Room rates are subject to state and local taxes
- Advertised room rates are subject to change
- All reservations guaranteed by a deposit of the amount for one night’s stay including tax by check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. The remaining balance is due upon check-out. A $35.00 cancellation fee plus tax, will be charged for a full or partial cancellation. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy and a $35.00 fee will be charged.
- If a cancellation is made 14 days or less before the reservation date the deposit will not be refunded. When a cancellation is unavoidable, however, a credit for a future visit can be applied for the amount of the deposit, minus the cancellation fee, at the owner’s discretion. The credit can be applied to any reservation within 90 days of the cancelation. Cancellation credits cannot be redeemed during the month of October. Failure to notify us of a cancellation or partial cancellation prior to check in time will result in you being held responsible for the entire reservation.
- When making advanced guaranteed reservations, regardless of your payment method, please remember you are making a commitment to us and we are making one to you.
- For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking and/or vaping is strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises. A violation of this policy will lead to additional charges and is grounds for cancellation of your reservation without refund.
- We are happy to accommodate special diets whenever possible. Due to high volume, during the month of October, however, and on holidays we cannot provide special meals without eggs or dairy or accommodate particularly complicated dietary requests. If in doubt about whether we can make arrangements for your dietary preferences please call the innkeepers.
- In order to comply with Health and Human Services Department regulations we are unable to accommodate children under 16.
- Each guest room sleeps a maximum of 2 adults.
- Please, no pets.
- Please be sure to check your room for personal belongings before checking out. We are not responsible for lost property. If you would like to have items shipped back to you they will be taken to the UPS store and the charges for postage, packaging and a $10 fee will be charged to your credit card.
Rent the whole house for Wedding or Special Event:
A Bed of Roses is a Victorian bed & breakfast with 5 unique, antique filled guest rooms, perfect for an immediate family group visiting Asheville for your wedding or special event. Whether it’s the family of the bride or groom, relatives from out of town, the bridesmaids, groomsmen or a group of friends coming to the wedding, the elegant yet intimate setting of our Queen Anne Victorian home will make the experience all the more memorable for your guests. A full gourmet breakfast is included and is served in our dining room, which seats 10. Free WiFi is available throughout the house. Maximum capacity is 10 adults, 2 adults in each guest room.
Rates vary by time of year but a quote can be given for particular dates requested. . We cannot guarantee rates more than six months in advance as they are subject to change. Total state and county taxes in our locale are 13%. If you would like to use our facility for an event such as a Bride’s Brunch, a luncheon or for a small ceremony an event fee of 250 dollars will be charged. Catering, entertainment, flowers, equipment rentals such as folding chairs and tables, or a minister would be your responsibility. A 50% deposit is required with the balance due two weeks prior to the first arrival. Rental of the inn does not included kitchen access, however arrangements for caterers to have access during certain hours can be made at our discretion. Wedding guests must abide by our inn policies, which include no smoking or vaping on the property.
Be sure to make your arrangements early to ensure availability of the entire inn, particularly for the busy Spring and Fall seasons.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Booking reservations on The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
135 Cumberland Avenue, Asheville, NC, 28801, United States
Our property uses ResNexus to provide online reservation services.
ResNexus respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. Your personal information is collected and stored to facilitate online reservations with our property. Basic information concerning your visit to this site is used by ResNexus to improve its service. Your data is never shared with unauthorized outside parties or sold.
ResNexus has complied with the the foundation principles of GDPR from at least 2010 on and is proud to be GDPR compliant with regards to breach notifications, right to access, right to be forgotten, data portability, privacy by design, and data protection officers. For GDPR inquiries please contact our data protection officer at 385.218.2637.
ResNexus uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and payment information during and after your reservation. After your reservation is complete, the system removes your credit card information to prevent theft or disclosure. ResNexus meets or exceeds rigorous industry standards for protecting credit card information and is PCI compliant. This PCI compliance has been verified by an external auditor.