Springtime Biltmore Blooms Package
“Biltmore Blooms” at the historic Biltmore Estate and Gardens beings March 19th and runs through May 26th so this is the time to enjoy their beautiful gardens in full bloom! As a special treat this year you can enjoy the Designed for Drama Exhibit with costumes from movies based on classic literature found in George Vanderbilt’s personal library! During the “Blooms” Festival the Biltmore will have live music in the Conservatory as well as complimentary gardening seminars. This package includes 2 tickets to the Biltmore that are good for two consecutive days as well as a bottle of Biltmore wine and a bouquet of spring flowers in your room. You can add this package to any of our rooms for $158. Please specify red or white wine when ordering. Good March 19th until May 26th.
Romantic Springtime Getaway Package
In the Spring the mountains are alive with spring flowers everywhere and the gardens here in the Montford Historic District are bursting with color. Come soak up the spirit of spring on our cozy front porch and stroll through the gardens at the Biltmore Estate. The Biltmore Blooms Festival runs from March 19th through May 26th this year. Start off with a fresh bouquet of flowers, chocolate truffles and a sparkling beverage waiting for you in your room. Then enjoy dinner at your choice of outstanding independent local restaurants. Two tickets to the Biltmore Estate and Gardens as well as Antler Village and the Biltmore Winery are included and they are good for two consecutive days, so you will have lots of time to tour the mansion and enjoy the beautiful gardens. This year admission to the Estate includes the Designed for Drama Exhibit with costumes throughout the house from classic movies inspired by literature found in George Vanderbilt’s personal library! This package can be added to a two night stay at any of our rooms for $244. Good through June 10th.
Package is for two daytime tickets at the Biltmore Estate, the Winery and the Gardens. The tickets may be used on two consecutive days. Pricing already includes sales tax. Effective March 20th through January 1st.
Wine & Dine Romance Package
Celebrate that special occasion with a romantic dinner for two in one of Asheville’s outstanding independent restaurants. Arrive to flowers, chocolate truffles and a bubbly beverage in your room along with a gift certificate for dinner at the restaurant of your choice. See the dining section of our Asheville area attractions page for inspiration.
Add this package to any of our rooms for $130.
Special Occasion Package
Is this a special occasion? Would you like a little something special awaiting you in your room? This includes a special in-season floral bouquet, delicious chocolate truffles and a sparkling beverage.
Special Farm and Artisan Tour
Get off the beaten track and enjoy the seasons in the mountains touring one of the most beautiful valleys in Western North Carolina. A Bed of Roses, along with the Inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association, is offering our guests a rare opportunity to explore the hidden treasures of Big Sandy Mush where families have farmed among the rolling hills for generations. On the first Saturday of each month, from May 6th to October 28th the artists and farmers will open their doors to our guests. The Sandy Mush Artisan Trail will lead you along country roads from the studios of local artisans to farms and vineyards where you will enjoy tastings and shopping and get to meet the people who make this charming community in the mountains special and unique.
Stay at A Bed of Roses for the first weekend of the month from May to October and when you add the Fall Farms Package to your stay we will provide you with a touring map/guide for your independent driving tour as well as a picnic lunch to enjoy at Addison Farms Vineyard
- At Addison Farms Vineyard you will enjoy a free wine tasting and receive an attractive complementary wine glass to take home.
- One of the farms on the tour will be Sandy Hollar Farms where you can pick-your-own blackberries or shop for honey and beeswax candles.
- A stop at the Long Branch Environmental Education Center will give you an opportunity to see a solar farm in action. The Center is designed for research, education and conservation. You can buy apples and cider and get valuable conservation tips here.
- The Sandy Mush Herb Nursery will offer tips on culinary and medicinal uses for their herbs. They also offer wildflowers, bonsai plants, a selection of books and seeds for sale.
When you buy from the participating farms 10% of your purchase price will be donated to the Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy, which helps to preserve and protect the Sandy Mush Valley.
And be sure to visit and shop at the local artisans’ studios and workshops along the way! Sandy Mush’s remote beauty has attracted many artists to the area.
- Visit fiber artist June Hawkins while you are at Sandy Hollar Farms.
- Nationally known potter Matt Jones can be found at Jones Pottery where you can view his decorative painted pots.
- Laurie Brown has been quilting for 40 years, and you can see her quilts and get to meet the artist where she works.
- Christine Hield’s studio, Sky Dance Artworks, houses her oils, watercolors and acrylic artwork including portraits, landscapes and more abstract works.
- Frank Barbara Woodworking Studio.
2 night stay required.
The Montford Park Players New VIP Package
Once again A Bed of Roses has joined with the members of the Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association and the Montford Park Players to offer a one of a kind theater experience. The longest running Shakespearean theater company in North Carolina is right here in the historic Montford District of Asheville, performing outdoors in the Hazel Robinson Amphitheatre in Montford Park during the summer months. Well known and beloved in the area for bringing “free Shakespeare to the Park”, the Montford Park Players are a hidden treasure not often experienced by visitors to Asheville.
Now you can not only see a Montford Park Players production, but you can get the full VIP treatment! The VIP pass includes special reserved seating, a special complimentary picnic basket, 2 logo umbrellas, a complimentary T-shirt (please indicate size S-XXL) and a complementary beverage (wine, beer or soda). But the best part is you will have the opportunity to “dress up” and take a costumed walk-on roll in a scene of the production!
The Summer Season in Montford Park runs from May 12th until November 19th this year, and performances include Timon of Athens, The Taming of the Shrew, Trolius and Cressida, Peter Pan, The Montford Moppets Perform Macbeth, The Complete Works of Wm. Shakespeare (much abridged) and Othello.
Performances are Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:30PM. For performance schedules click here www.montfordparkplayers.org.
Advanced booking is required.
VIP tickets are $18.00 for adults.
Special Guest Golf Rates
Exclusive Golf Rates at The Grove Park Inn
A Bed of Roses and the Inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association are happy to offer our guests discounted rates at the famous Grove Park Inn Golf Course, designed by Donald Ross and set on gorgeous Sunset Mountain right here in Asheville. Our exclusive rates are 30-50% below rates available elsewhere and include free club rental. Tee times must be arranged in advance through your innkeeper.
- April 1st- October 31st: Sun. through Thurs. $70, Fri. & Sat. $90
- Twilight (after 3pm any day) $55
- November 1st- March 31st – $45
Our Local Asheville Artisan Foods Package
Stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast and bring home a curated sample of authentic local Asheville Flavor! The “”buy local” culture is strong here, supporting a large community of local farms and fresh, delicious locally produced foods and beverages. Bring a taste of Asheville home with you! We are working with Asheville Direct Gallery of Local Brands, located in downtown Asheville, to bring you two amazing collections.
Try topping Dolci di Maria’s gluten free brownie with Postre Caramel!
Asheville Made Dreamy Desserts for Two:
- 2 Dolci di Maria gluten/Dairy Free brownies
- 1 tube of Postre organic World’s Best Caramel Sauce
- 2 chocolate chip Dolci di Maria biscotti
- A sample of Sivermoon chocolates
- 2 Waynesville Soda Jerks Soda, 1 Lavender Lemon and 1 Blueberry Basil
Add to any 2 night stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast for $40.
Locally Crafted Chips, Dips and Jams:
Savory Chips, Dips and Jams
- 1 Box of Roots and Branches Crackers
- 1 container of 3 Graces Goat Cheese
- 1 container of Roots Humus, Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 jar of Imladris Farm’s Apple or Pumpkin Butter
- 1 jar of Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon’s Roasted Tomato Jam
- 1 jar of Copper Pot Peach Shine or Blueberry Bourbon Jam
- 2, 6 oz bags of Gourmet chips, one Pisgah Wild Herb and one Hops & Cheddar
Add to any 2 night stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast for $60.
Must be ordered at least 48 hours prior to your stay at A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast.